George Huss is the founder of Heritage Capital Management, LLC a Virginia, independent investment advisory firm established in 1998; and, the creator of Your Wealth Preservation Center website.
George is over 55 years old with 30+ years of experience in the investment markets.
- Over 5 years as an Investment Banker in the early ’80s (forgive him, for he was young)
- Over 5 years as a sole practitioner providing Merger & Acquisition advisory services to the middle-market.
- One time Adjunct Professor, Department of Finance, Virginia Commonwealth University (He couldn’t say no – a number of students needed the class to graduate)
- Over 5 years as an Investment Representative, Alex Brown, Inc. (then the oldest investment company in the US)
- Over 14 years with Heritage Capital Management, LLC (hats, many many hats)
- The Game in Wall Street: And how to Play it Successfully (112 years old & still relevant!)
- The point and figure method of anticipating stock price movements: complete theory and practice
- The Chartcraft method of point and figure trading: a technical approach to the mechanics of stock and commodity trading
- How to use the three-point reversal method of point & figure stock market trading: a technical approach to stock market trading
Point and Figure Charting: The Essential Application for Forecasting and Tracking Market Prices
- The Handbook of Fixed Income Securities, by Frank J. Fabozzi
Heritage Capital Management, LLC is a Registered Investment Advisor with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission. Copies of Form ADV Part II are available upon request.
Knowledge is NOT power. The implementation of knowledge is power.
If you want to know more about George,
Check out his LinkedIn Profile http://www.linkedin.com/in/georgehuss/
Or, Check out our Facebook Fan Page: The 401k Owner’s Manual